Architectural photographs of historic buildings in the city of Kalamazoo, Michigan : comparative studies. 2
- H 720.9774 A571 2009 (CEN)
Kalamazoo, MI : Bill Davis, 2009.
The historic photographs used as a basis for finding current buildings were taken from the Kalamazoo Public Library's Local History Room Photograph File.
- Foreword by Bill Davis explaining the continuation of the 2008 project into 2009
- [Bridge] Portage Creek, Milham Park, Kalamazoo, 1938; Color photograph of the same site, 2009; A blended image of the 1938 and 2009 image / Emily Ann Steen
- Kalamazoo College Faculty Homes, designed by Howard F. Young at 217, 301 and 307 Monroe Street, Kalamazoo, c.1926-1930; Same site photo in color taken in 2009; Blended photograph of the earlier shot and the 2009 photograph / Jennifer Habeger
- Frank Henderson Castle, West Main Street, Kalamazoo, ca. 1900; color photograph of the same site, 2009; Blended photograph of the 1900 and 2009 photographs / Andramke
- WMU East Hall May 1960: Man and woman descending back steps; WMU East Hall April 2009: Back steps; Blended image of the two photographs / Lampinen
- Justus Burdick House, Southeast corner of Vine Street and Westnedge Avenue, 1965; Color photograph of the same image taken in 2009; Blended photograph of the two earlier images / Nathan C. Lipps
- City Hall, 241 South Street, Kalamazoo (n.d.); 2009 color photograph of the same building; Blended photograph of the earlier two images / Unsigned
- St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 1886-1893; Color photograph of St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 2009; Blended photograph of the earlier two images /Unsigned
- Borgess Hospital on Gull Road, Kalamazoo, 1936-1941, photographed by Mamie L. Austin; Color photograph of the Borgess Medical Center, 2009; Blended photograph of the two earlier images / Kelly Pynaert.