1 of 1 Copy Available
- OSHTEMO: Audiovisual Collection
The best of Star trek. The original series
- DVD TV SERIES (OSH)
Full screen version.
English (Dolby 5.1), dubbed Portuguese (Dolby mono.), or dubbed Spanish (Dolby mono.) dialogue, English, Portuguese or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, James Doohan, Deforest Kelley.
Paramount Home Entertainment,
1 videodisc (201 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Added Uniform Title
Set in the 23rd century, where Earth has survived World War III and then moved on to explore the stars. Kirk, Spock and Dr. McCoy are transported to the 1930s, where Kirk falls in love with a doomed peace activist. The Enterprise finds itself docked at the same space station as the Klingons and tensions soon escalate into a full-scale barroom brawl. For the first time, the Enterprise crew battle their enemies the Romulans, who have a cloaking device that renders their ship temporarily invisible. A glimpse into Vulcan culture when Spock must mate or die.
Title from container.
Originally broadcast on television between 1966 and 1967.
- The city on the edge of forever
- The trouble with tribbles
- Balance of terror
- Amok time.
- Scott, Montgomery (Fictitious character) > Drama.
- Outer space > Exploration > Drama.
- Kirk, James T. (Fictitious character), 2233-2371 > Drama
- Spock, Mr. (Fictitious character) > Drama
- McCoy, Leonard > Drama.
- Uhura, Nyota (Fictitious character), 2239- > Drama.
- Chekov, Pavel (Fictitious character), 2245- > Drama.