101 songwriting wrongs and how to right them : how to craft and sell your songs
- 782.4216413 L929 (CEN)
Cincinnati, Ohio : Writer's Digest Books, c2007.
276 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Previous ed.: 88 songwriting wrongs & how to right them, 1992.
- In the beginning : wobbly song foundations
- What in the word? Watching what you say in your lyrics
- Making the music : melodic mistakes
- Once written, look twice : rewriting wrongs
- Two heads, or more, are better : collaboration misconceptions
- Getting it recorded : demo no-nos
- Allow me to present my song : pitching package pratfalls
- Making disconnections : how not to get your songs heard
- The CD release party's over : post-record release problems
- Wild weird web : Internet entaglements.