Architectural photographs of historic buildings in the city of Kalamazoo, Michigan : comparative studies
Kalamazoo, MI : Bill Davis, 2008.
The historic photographs used as a basis for finding current buildings were taken from the Kalamazoo Public Library's Local History Room Photograph File.
- Letter from Bill Davis to Beth Timmerman explaining the project
- Photographs of historic buildings in Kalamazoo, Michigan: Main Street (Michigan Avenue) looking East toward Portage Street, Kalamazoo, ca. 1940
- Michigan Avenue looking East, October, 2007 / Amanda Schaffert
- Grand Rapids and Indiana Railroad depot at Pitcher and Main Street (Michigan Avenue)
- Arcus Depot Building, October 2007 / Ashley Ampersee
- South Side of Main Street (Michigan Avenue), East of Portage Street, ca. 1892-94
- South Side of Michigan Avenue, East of Portage Street, November, 2007 / Elizabeth M. Sent
- Henderson-Ames Co. Building, 310 East Main Street (Michigan Avenue), Kalamazoo, c. 1893
- Henderson-Ames Co. Building, November, 2007 / Adrienne Marks
- Fire Station, #5, Wheaton & Westnedge Avenues, Kalamazoo, undated
- Engine House No. 5, erected 1907, November 2007 / N. G.
- Ladies' Library Association Building, 333 S. Park, Kalamazoo, c1879
- Ladies' Library Association Building, December, 2007 / Benjamin Michael VanSickle.