The ten commandments of dating
- 301.41 Y68.1 (CEN)
Nashville, Tenn. : Thomas Nelson Publishers, c2004.
x, 127 p. ; 22 cm.
"Adapted from the original book ... revised to address the needs of a younger audience, age sixteen and up"--Introd.
- Commandment one : thou shalt get a life
- Commandment two : thou shalt use your brain
- Commandment three : thou shalt be equally yoked
- Commandment four : thou shalt take it slow
- Commandment five : thou shalt set clear boundaries
- Commandment six : thou shalt save sex for later
- Commandment seven : thou shalt not fall for sex lies
- Commandment eight : thou shalt not ignore warning signs
- Commandment nine : thou shalt choose wisely
- Commandment ten : thou shalt take action.