Reserve a library public personal computer (PC) from your home, office, or mobile device. Should you have questions about this or any other library service, please contact us.
- PC reservations are available to valid KPL cardholders in good standing
- Computers may be reserved up to three (3) calendar days in advance
- Limit of one PC reservation per day
- Computers are held for ten (10) minutes before closing the reservation. That ten minutes is included in the users daily two-hour allotment. (To get the full time, please be present when the reservation starts.)
- Please note which PC has been reserved, as you will not be able to log onto a different PC once the reservation is active.
- There is a two hour per day limit for Internet computer use
Make a PC Reservation