Popular ONEplace Series Returns
Aug 22, 2012 02:29:36 PM
Kalamazoo, MI –
Nonprofit managers found Paul Knudstrup’s five-session “Nonprofit Supervision & Management” so helpful that ONEplace will offer the course again this fall.
This popular series explores key issues and strategies in supervision and management. Target audience includes middle-level directors and managers in all areas of nonprofit organizations – anyone who supervises others.
Sessions stand alone, but build upon each other. Learn more.
Space limited, so register online today!
- Session One, September 10, successfully managing the nonprofit (and yourself)
- Session Two, September 17, how communication affects the work environment
- Session Three, September 24, daily work interactions and achieving results
- Session Four, October 1, problem solving, decision making, empowering staff
- Session Five, October 15, growth and development challenges, goals, planning
Post a Comment