The Historical Newspapers & Regional Publications database is designed to allow online keyword search of historic newspapers, photographs, and other Kalamazoo Public Library holdings that were previously only available on microfilm. Additional publications will be added as resources allow.
The Historical Newspapers & Regional Publications database includes the library’s holdings of:
- Kalamazoo Telegraph (1844-1916)
- Miscellaneous Kalamazoo Publications (1864-1922)
- (Kalamazoo) Progressive Herald (1912-13)
- Allegan County Record (1869-71)
- Augusta Beacon (1902-1952)
- Climax Cereal (1900-1912)
- Climax Crescent (1913-2012)
- Otsego Union (1897-1922)
- Otsego Weekly Union (1875-1888)
- Scotts Cereal (1905-06)
Help us improve this service!
Updates and improvements are being made continuously. Should you encounter errors or wish to leave a comment, please use the feedback link provided at the bottom of each search page. Thank you!
KPL’s Local Information Database combines indexing of local newspapers, magazines, historical photos, and other Local History resources, including the Kalamazoo Gazette. Library staff add new records to this rich resource of more than one million items every day. Visit the Local Information Database.