7. Dance Pavilion and Concession Stand, ca. 1907
Looking northeast toward the dance pavilion and concession stand. Note the “5¢ Vaudet” theater located in the lower level of the pavilion. Opened on 21 July 1907, the theater seated 150 and featured the latest “moving pictures” with illustrated songs by manager Fred J. Corliss. Also note the snack and cigar stand on the left. From a postcard dated September 1910.