This is the left half of a double-fold postcard, given away as a souvenir to all park patrons on 10 August 1913 during a concert by Fischer’s Orchestra. The camera is looking in a northeasterly direction across the park picnic grounds from a newly constructed bandshell located in the southwest corner of the park (near the corner of Parkview and Broadway today). Note the ice cream stand on the extreme left and the electric light above.
In the full view(*), the roller coaster station house can be seen in the distance at the extreme far right, and an overhead string of electric lights is visible above the picnic area. This particular card was postmarked 13 September 1913.
*Follow the “Enlarge image” link below to view the complete panorama.