NOTE: Washington Square Branch Library will be CLOSED June 21-24 for repair. Normal open hours at all other locations.
East Hall was constructed in 1905 and was originally Western State Normal School's administration. In addition, it contained classrooms and a gynasium.
West Hall was constructed in 1915 and was used primarily as a Science facility.
WMU Photograph, U-10036
East Hall has undergone an ambitious adaptive reuse project which preserved the core of the building for use as an Alumni Center.
West Hall was demolished in 2013.
Canavan, Western Michigan University, School of Art, 2009