NOTE: The Lovell Street entrance to the Central Library parking lot will be closed periodically due to construction. The Rose Street (west) entrance will remain open.
Located on West Main Hill, "Henderson Castle" was built in 1895 by Frank Henderson, owner of the Henderson-Ames Company.
Kalamazoo Valley Museum Photograph, 60.552.H
The home has operated as a bed and breakfast since 2005.
Andranika, Western Michigan University, School of Art, 2009