The door to the left of the garage door is a convenient drop-off site for donations. The door is unlocked from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Saturday. There is a cart inside the door to put donations. We appreciate it if materials can be donated in bags or boxes. Donations not in bags or boxes can be placed in the plastic crates on the cart. There are receipts for tax purposes in a plastic envelope on the end of the cart. Donations may also be dropped off at the store during Friends Bookstore hours, or put in wall slot outside the store during regular library hours.
Your donations of gently used books and audio visual material are appreciated and encouraged!
We Gladly Accept:
- Adult and children’s materials
- Books (fiction – both current and classic, nonfiction – relevant and current)
Sorry, We Do Not Accept:
- Anything damp, damaged, or in poor physical condition
- Encyclopedia sets older than 10 years
- Outdated nonfiction (i.e. old medical/health or travel guides)
- Readers Digest Condensed Books
- Records (LPs, 78s, etc.)