Rooms may be scheduled up to one month in advance. One reservation per individual or non-commercial group per day is accepted. The library reserves the right to prohibit the booking and usage of study rooms for commercial and/or for-profit purposes.
Room Capacity and Usage
- Room capacity is from four to eight persons depending on the room in use.
- Furniture arrangements must be maintained to comply with fire code.
- No alternate setups are allowed.
- A maximum of two hours at a time may be scheduled.
- Library Rules of Conduct must be observed at all times.
- No eating in the Library.
- Covered drink containers only.
- The library reserves the right to schedule the rooms for library use as needed.
Examples of acceptable use:
- Small committee meetings
- Small discussion groups
- Non-commercial interviews
Examples of prohibited use:
- Legal depositions or meetings with clients/customers
- Interviewing job applicants
- Product/Sales presentations