Select titles especially for book groups!
- Multiple copies of the same title are available for book club discussions.
- Each book checks out separately so individuals can check out their own copies for book club discussions; OR one person may check out (and take responsibility for) as many copies as needed.
- Bags are optional and may be checked out by asking at the circulation desk at Central Library.
- To place a hold on available book club copies, call 269-553-7895.
- Book Club books may be returned individually to any KPL location
- Loan period for Book Club copies is six weeks
- One six-week renewal allowed if no holds exist
- Overdue fines for Book Club books: 10¢/day (same as for any KPL book)
- Replacement cost for bag that is lost or not returned: $50.
Download a printable list of titles
In a book club? Looking for a book club to join?
Complete our online form to be connected with other readers.