To complete library card registration, you must show both photo ID and proof of current address.
Preferred Forms of Identification
- Michigan driver’s license
- Michigan state ID card
- Government-issued ID cards, including military ID
- University or school ID
Other forms of identification and proof of current address may be acceptable. Please ask a library staff member for additional information.
Proof of Current Address
If your current address is not listed on your photo ID, please bring one of the following:
- Utility bill (phone, electric, water)
- Official mail with a recent postmark (bank statement, insurance bill, etc.)
- Vehicle registration or proof of insurance
Please call 553-7806 for help or more information.