- Tuesday, November 19, 2013
9:15 - 11:00 am
Central Library, third floor
Great grant proposals begin with focused and effective research. Knowing the right tools and how to use them makes this critical element efficient. The class helps you find funders interested in your mission by introducing you to directories and other tools available to you.
In this session:
• Learn how to match your grant proposal with the right funder
• Discover websites and directories with relevant information
• Explore the Foundation Center Directory Online with over 100,000 foundation and corporate funders
• Learn how to do focused, productive searches
Target audience includes all levels of nonprofit staff and board members seeking funds for operations and projects/services from foundations and corporate giving offices.
Presented by Thom Andrews, ONEplace Director
Registration is required due to limited space. Call 269-553-7910 for more information.