When looking for an answer to a sticky question, it’s likely that another nonprofit has just what you need.
Call it relationship building, networking, cultivation, or connecting, the act of building enduring, mutually beneficial, professional relationships accelerates and sustains success for individuals and organizations. It’s time-tested, well-documented, and prescribed by every thought leader.
Does it take time and effort? Yes.
Will the return on this investment be huge? Yes.
Can you afford not to do it? No.
Need more? Among the benefits of strong professional relationships are:
- Keeping you and your organization front of mind amidst all the noise and clutter
- Creating a resource pool supporting mutual success
- Building within-sector and cross-sector trust – the foundation of collective impact
- Promoting sustainability and overall success
At ONEplace, our goal is to operate as a catalyst of your success, to help you meet people to include in your network and expand your sphere of influence. We invite you to connect with new people, cultivate emerging relationships and leverage your network. To accomplish this, we offer:
- Interactive discussion at every ONEplace workshop
- Kalamazoo Nonprofit Connection (LinkedIn group)
- Kalamazoo Nonprofit Connection – LIVE (quarterly networking event)
Our next quarterly gathering is Wednesday, February 12, 4:30 – 6pm (more info). I hope to see you there.